Orientation Programs and Tours
The F.B.Herrera Jr Medical Library offers orientation programs for new students, faculty, and staff. Program sessions include the introduction of basic library services, facilities and its resources.
- Our librarians can provide customized Library orientation programs for undergraduate or graduate courses upon request.
Important Library Information
- Library Hours - Privileges - Borrowing Policies
- Library Maps and Floorplans
- Connecting to Electronic Resources from Off-Campus
- Computing Services and Printing - Photocopying
- Course Reserves - Interlibrary Loan
- Ask a Librarian
- Library Subject Specialists
- Schedule an Appointment with a Librarian