- Journal articles owned by the the Library copied upon request and delivered electronically
- Books are pulled from the Library's stacks and held at the Circulation Desk
- Your Library barcode allows you to check out books
- Information for faculty and students
- Patrons can send and receive faxes at the Circulation Desk.
- System for requesting Interlibrary Loan, Article Express or Book Retrieval Services
- Obtain books and journal articles not owned by the Library
- PubMed feature for requesting full-text of articles
- Use this account to renew books and check due dates
- Assistance and instruction available
- Technology resources and space to practice, record and develop presentations as well as to refine public speaking skills.
- Research assistance, auto alerts, literature searches, tours
- Three self-service copiers available